Marandi re-elected as president; projected JVM`s CM candidate
Hazaribagh: Babulal Marandi was on Sunday re-elected as president of the Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric) and the party projected him as its chief ministerial candidate for the next Assembly elections.
"Babulal Marandi was re-elected for a three-year term on the last day of the party`s two-day convention," JVM`s principal general secretary Pradip Yadav told reporters here.
"All other office bearers have also retained their posts as it is vital for the party to contest the coming Lok Sabha and Assembly elections with unity," Yadav said.
In a resolution, he said, the JVM has demanded that all political parties should declare names of their CM candidates to give voters a chance to choose among them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what