Minister calls meet of disaster management
Ranchi: A day after tremors jolted
Jharkhand, along with other parts of east, state Disaster Management Minister Gopal Krishna Patar today convened a
meeting apparently to take stock of the preparedness of the
The minister would discuss with officials the level of
preparedness for any eventuality in the future, in the wake of
tremors that jolted the state along with other officials, a
top official said.
The meeting is scheduled around noon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok