Minor girl raped in Giridih
Giridih (Jharkhand): A 10-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her distant cousin at Chat village, about 70 km from Giridih town, the police said on Friday.
Sub-divisional Police Officer (SDPO) Anil Kumar Verma said the girl had gone to fetch for something at the family`s agriculture land last evening when her 17-year-old cousin allegedly raped her.
The girl`s family members took her to a nearby hospital where doctors treated her, the SDPO said, adding that the accused is absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’