Monsoon advancing over Jharkhand
Ranchi: The south-west monsoon has advanced into some parts of Jharkhand with Met department forecasting rain or thunder shower in the next 24 hours.
Rain or thunder showers are expected at a few places over the state during the next 24 hours, Meteorological department sources said on Monday.
Ranchi recorded 013.2 mm rainfall while Jamshedpur (000.4 mm) and Medininagar (004.4 mm) experienced rain till 8.30 this morning, the sources said.
The maximum temperature in Ranchi was registered at 35 degree C and minimum 22.6 degree C while the steel city recorded a maximum of 37.4 degree C and a minimum 26.4 degree C, they said.
The headquarter-towns of Palamau, Medininagar recorded 39.8 degree C maximum and 24.3 degree C minimum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Brexit shockwaves hit British jobs, consumer confidence
- Mandsaur Muslim women assault case: Four accused held as victims narrate tale of horror
- Rupee rules firm for 3rd day, up 10 paise to 67.04 Vs USD
- Mehbooba Mufti's Burhan Wani bombshell - WATCH what exactly she said
- BELIEVE IT OR NOT! This cricket team was bowled out of just 3 runs – Details inside