Monsoon advancing over Jharkhand
Ranchi: The south-west monsoon has advanced into some parts of Jharkhand with Met department forecasting rain or thunder shower in the next 24 hours.
Rain or thunder showers are expected at a few places over the state during the next 24 hours, Meteorological department sources said on Monday.
Ranchi recorded 013.2 mm rainfall while Jamshedpur (000.4 mm) and Medininagar (004.4 mm) experienced rain till 8.30 this morning, the sources said.
The maximum temperature in Ranchi was registered at 35 degree C and minimum 22.6 degree C while the steel city recorded a maximum of 37.4 degree C and a minimum 26.4 degree C, they said.
The headquarter-towns of Palamau, Medininagar recorded 39.8 degree C maximum and 24.3 degree C minimum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army