Monsoon advancing over Jharkhand
Ranchi: The south-west monsoon has advanced into some parts of Jharkhand with Met department forecasting rain or thunder shower in the next 24 hours.
Rain or thunder showers are expected at a few places over the state during the next 24 hours, Meteorological department sources said on Monday.
Ranchi recorded 013.2 mm rainfall while Jamshedpur (000.4 mm) and Medininagar (004.4 mm) experienced rain till 8.30 this morning, the sources said.
The maximum temperature in Ranchi was registered at 35 degree C and minimum 22.6 degree C while the steel city recorded a maximum of 37.4 degree C and a minimum 26.4 degree C, they said.
The headquarter-towns of Palamau, Medininagar recorded 39.8 degree C maximum and 24.3 degree C minimum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan