Monsoon advancing over Jharkhand
Ranchi: The south-west monsoon has advanced into some parts of Jharkhand with Met department forecasting rain or thunder shower in the next 24 hours.
Rain or thunder showers are expected at a few places over the state during the next 24 hours, Meteorological department sources said on Monday.
Ranchi recorded 013.2 mm rainfall while Jamshedpur (000.4 mm) and Medininagar (004.4 mm) experienced rain till 8.30 this morning, the sources said.
The maximum temperature in Ranchi was registered at 35 degree C and minimum 22.6 degree C while the steel city recorded a maximum of 37.4 degree C and a minimum 26.4 degree C, they said.
The headquarter-towns of Palamau, Medininagar recorded 39.8 degree C maximum and 24.3 degree C minimum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad