Munda asked to continue as caretaker CM
Ranchi: Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed has asked Arjun Munda to continue as the caretaker chief minister till a final decision, Raj Bhavan sources said.
Munda earlier resigned and recommended dissolution of the 82-member Assembly.
Coalition partner JMM in a letter to the Governor formally withdrew its support to the 28-month-old Munda government reducing it into a minority.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon