Munda asked to continue as caretaker CM
Ranchi: Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed has asked Arjun Munda to continue as the caretaker chief minister till a final decision, Raj Bhavan sources said.
Munda earlier resigned and recommended dissolution of the 82-member Assembly.
Coalition partner JMM in a letter to the Governor formally withdrew its support to the 28-month-old Munda government reducing it into a minority.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi's remarks irk Opposition which forces brief adjournment in Rajya Sabha
- Zee Entertainment launches Zee.One in Germany
- No talks about starring with Kangana in Ritesh's next: Irrfan Khan
- Dalits refuse to dispose of dead cattle, demand protection in Gujarat