Munda asked to continue as caretaker CM
Ranchi: Jharkhand Governor Syed Ahmed has asked Arjun Munda to continue as the caretaker chief minister till a final decision, Raj Bhavan sources said.
Munda earlier resigned and recommended dissolution of the 82-member Assembly.
Coalition partner JMM in a letter to the Governor formally withdrew its support to the 28-month-old Munda government reducing it into a minority.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP