Munda asks party workers to be ready for early polls
Jamshedpur: Former Jharkhand chief minister Arjun Munda on Friday said there was every possibility of general election taking place before UPA government completes its term at the Centre.
Addressing a meeting of party workers in his home constituency at Kharswan in Seraikela-Kharswan district, Munda called on the party workers to be prepared as the general election may take place by year end.
"We have to be prepared to face the election as there is every possibility of Lok Sabha and assembly election in Jharkhand taking place simultaneously," Munda told party workers.
He urged the party workers and leaders to visit rural belts and highlight the dismal performance of the UPA to ensure that the next government at the Centre be formed by the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US lifts arms embargo on Vietnam
- DU professor Saibaba released from Hyderabad jail
- SHOCKING! Driver refuses to pay toll, rams bus into Gurgaon toll, tries to crush manager
- Rohtang Pass row: SC seeks response from Himachal Pradesh on plea challenging NGT order
- Suresh Raina dropped, Faiz Faisal picked for Zimbabwe tour; Shardul Thakur rewarded with maiden Test call-up for WI series