Munda asks party workers to be ready for early polls
Jamshedpur: Former Jharkhand chief minister Arjun Munda on Friday said there was every possibility of general election taking place before UPA government completes its term at the Centre.
Addressing a meeting of party workers in his home constituency at Kharswan in Seraikela-Kharswan district, Munda called on the party workers to be prepared as the general election may take place by year end.
"We have to be prepared to face the election as there is every possibility of Lok Sabha and assembly election in Jharkhand taking place simultaneously," Munda told party workers.
He urged the party workers and leaders to visit rural belts and highlight the dismal performance of the UPA to ensure that the next government at the Centre be formed by the BJP.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on