Munda cautions allies over JMM`s claims
Ramgarh: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda Friday sent out a veiled caution to ruling allies on how the state endured President`s rule in the face of Jharkhand Mukti Morcha`s claims of a seat sharing formula with the BJP.
"Once there was an attempt to hijack democracy, and then an Independent MLA was entrusted with the reins. There was also President`s rule in the state," Munda said without taking anyone`s name.
His veiled warning comes in the background of JMM supremo Shibu Soren claiming that the two ruling allies had a purported deal of sharing power, with the BJP vehemently denying of any such deal.
Addressing a rally in Ramgarh near Ranchi, Munda said BJP is a disciplined party and goes by its ideology, policies and tradition throughout the country.
Taking a dig at regional parties in the state, Munda said while slogans of BJP are nationalistic, the regional parties cheer their individual leader during rallies.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!