Munda cautions allies over JMM`s claims
Ramgarh: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda Friday sent out a veiled caution to ruling allies on how the state endured President`s rule in the face of Jharkhand Mukti Morcha`s claims of a seat sharing formula with the BJP.
"Once there was an attempt to hijack democracy, and then an Independent MLA was entrusted with the reins. There was also President`s rule in the state," Munda said without taking anyone`s name.
His veiled warning comes in the background of JMM supremo Shibu Soren claiming that the two ruling allies had a purported deal of sharing power, with the BJP vehemently denying of any such deal.
Addressing a rally in Ramgarh near Ranchi, Munda said BJP is a disciplined party and goes by its ideology, policies and tradition throughout the country.
Taking a dig at regional parties in the state, Munda said while slogans of BJP are nationalistic, the regional parties cheer their individual leader during rallies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic