Munda criticises Union budget proposal
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Monday claimed that there was no possibility of village
economy being strengthened through the 2011-12 union budget
proposal presented by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee.
"There is no possibility budget proposal bringing any
change to village economy.
"The budget has not given any indication for a better
future in the backdrop of severe price rise and financial
mismanagement," Munda said in his reaction to the financial
statement presented by Mukherjee in Lok Sabha during the day.
"The budget proposal did not appear constructive for
improvement in food security, drinking water and irrigation
facilities, village roads, education, health and employment,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt