Munda criticises Union budget proposal
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Monday claimed that there was no possibility of village
economy being strengthened through the 2011-12 union budget
proposal presented by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee.
"There is no possibility budget proposal bringing any
change to village economy.
"The budget has not given any indication for a better
future in the backdrop of severe price rise and financial
mismanagement," Munda said in his reaction to the financial
statement presented by Mukherjee in Lok Sabha during the day.
"The budget proposal did not appear constructive for
improvement in food security, drinking water and irrigation
facilities, village roads, education, health and employment,"
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!