Munda criticises Union budget proposal
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Monday claimed that there was no possibility of village
economy being strengthened through the 2011-12 union budget
proposal presented by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee.
"There is no possibility budget proposal bringing any
change to village economy.
"The budget has not given any indication for a better
future in the backdrop of severe price rise and financial
mismanagement," Munda said in his reaction to the financial
statement presented by Mukherjee in Lok Sabha during the day.
"The budget proposal did not appear constructive for
improvement in food security, drinking water and irrigation
facilities, village roads, education, health and employment,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days