Munda criticises Union budget proposal
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Monday claimed that there was no possibility of village
economy being strengthened through the 2011-12 union budget
proposal presented by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee.
"There is no possibility budget proposal bringing any
change to village economy.
"The budget has not given any indication for a better
future in the backdrop of severe price rise and financial
mismanagement," Munda said in his reaction to the financial
statement presented by Mukherjee in Lok Sabha during the day.
"The budget proposal did not appear constructive for
improvement in food security, drinking water and irrigation
facilities, village roads, education, health and employment,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Peter Thiel tells Republican convention he is ''proud to be gay''
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Papua New Guinea leader survives no-confidence vote
- Jose Mourinho's appointment as Manchester United coach is a great move, he knows how to win titles: David Beckham
- Graeme Cremer named Zimbabwe's Test captain for Test series against New Zealand