Munda criticises Union budget proposal
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Monday claimed that there was no possibility of village
economy being strengthened through the 2011-12 union budget
proposal presented by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee.
"There is no possibility budget proposal bringing any
change to village economy.
"The budget has not given any indication for a better
future in the backdrop of severe price rise and financial
mismanagement," Munda said in his reaction to the financial
statement presented by Mukherjee in Lok Sabha during the day.
"The budget proposal did not appear constructive for
improvement in food security, drinking water and irrigation
facilities, village roads, education, health and employment,"
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know