Munda questions genuineness of JMM`S wishlist
Ranchi: Jharkhand’s caretaker Chief Minister Arjun Munda Friday doubted the credential of his former ally JMM’s Christmas Day list that pulled down the BJP government on January 8 and said it could have been an excuse to create instability.
“Was the list of demands (given by the JMM) genuine or there had been any other point behind it? Munda said at a press conference here.
Munda, who had resigned as chief minister on January 8, believed that had the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha’s seven-point list of demands given to him on December 25 by its leader Hemant Soren been genuine, further discussions could have been possible.
Hemant Soren, who was Munda’s deputy when he handed over the list, asked him to clear his stand on the purported agreement between JMM/BJP to share power on rotation basis, Chhotanagpur/Santhal Pargana Tenancy Acts, domicile policy, status of nine regional/tribal languages, government aid to participants of Jharkhand movement,rehabilitation/resettlement policy and financial aid to Madarsas.
Giving point-wise reply to the JMM on January 3, Munda had bluntly rejected that there was any agreement on sharing power between the two former allies.
‘If these were the only issues, further discussions could have happened? I don’t think the instability was created on the basis of these particular demands,? claimed Munda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL