Munda rejects JMM`s claim of rotational power sharing
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Thursday said he had in writing rejected major ally JMM’s claim that there was a purported power sharing deal between the BJP and the JMM and that the latter has to take a decision keeping stability of the government in mind.
“The issue (power sharing deal) which they (JMM) have raised had not been placed (during formation of government,” Munda told a press conference here without naming Jharkhand Mukti Morcha.
He was replying to a media query as to what he had replied on the JMM?s claim of 28-month-each-side power sharing formula.
“I have given point-wise replies to the issues raised through a letter by the ally (JMM) and given to me by the party’s legislature leader (Hemant Soren)", he said.
“And I believe they will discuss on it, keeping the coalition’s effort in providing a stable government for the last two years and will continue in the future too,? he said and expected that the coalition parties would keep Jharkhand’s interest in mind while taking a decision on his reply.
Soren had on Christmas Day submitted to the chief minister a list of certain issues, including clearing Munda’s stand on the purported rotational power sharing for 28 months each.
The JMM has convened two meetings on January 6 and January 10 to discuss the prevailing political situation and take a final decision on it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Zee Media Exclusive chat with 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' cast Kangana, Madhavan
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- CBSE Board 10th Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & Cbseresults.nic class 10th X board exam results 2015 date announced
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- LIVE SCORE: 1st Test, Day 2 - England vs New Zealand
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday