Munda to be released in a day or two
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda, who is fast recovering in a hospital after suffering injuries in a chopper accident, will be dischaged within a day or two.
Munda, who was shifted out of ICU on Saturday after his admission on May 9, is under treatment at the Apollo Hospital here.
"Orthopedic Surgeon Dr Gulati from Apollo Hospital, Delhi, came yesterday and spoke to the doctors attending the chief minister," hospital spokesman Javed Akhtar said.
A decision on his discharge from hospital would be taken in a day or two, he said.
A cabinet meeting is scheduled in his residence on May 17 according to an official communique.
Munda, his wife, two pilots, an MLA and a security officer were injured after the helicopter crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport on Wednesday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi