Narendra Modi to address rally near Ranchi
Ranchi: The BJP has decided to hold their proposed December 29 rally, to be addressed by its prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi, at Dhurwa on the outskirts of Ranchi, where the NIA is intermittently conducting raids in connection with the October 27 Patna blasts."
"The proposed rally to be attended by BJP`s national president Rajnath Singh and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will be held at a ground situated at Sector-III, Dhurwa," party`s Jharkhand unit president Ravindra Rai said today.
"It`s deplorable and condemnable that the (Ranchi) administration disallowed our request to hold the rally at Mohrabadi grounds," he told a press conference here.
The party held a meeting during the day and chalked out plans like "extending invitation to every voter through yatras across the state" to participate in the Dhurwa rally.
Former Chief Minister Arjun Munda, sitting and ex-legislators, office bearers and several senior leaders and party workers attended the meeting.
Tailing leads and pursuing suspects, the sleuths of NIA assisted by the district police, had conducted raids a few times at a place near Dhurwa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj