Narendra Modi to address rally near Ranchi
Ranchi: The BJP has decided to hold their proposed December 29 rally, to be addressed by its prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi, at Dhurwa on the outskirts of Ranchi, where the NIA is intermittently conducting raids in connection with the October 27 Patna blasts."
"The proposed rally to be attended by BJP`s national president Rajnath Singh and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will be held at a ground situated at Sector-III, Dhurwa," party`s Jharkhand unit president Ravindra Rai said today.
"It`s deplorable and condemnable that the (Ranchi) administration disallowed our request to hold the rally at Mohrabadi grounds," he told a press conference here.
The party held a meeting during the day and chalked out plans like "extending invitation to every voter through yatras across the state" to participate in the Dhurwa rally.
Former Chief Minister Arjun Munda, sitting and ex-legislators, office bearers and several senior leaders and party workers attended the meeting.
Tailing leads and pursuing suspects, the sleuths of NIA assisted by the district police, had conducted raids a few times at a place near Dhurwa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY