Narendra Modi to win with two-third majority, says Munda
Jamshedpur: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Monday expressed confidence that the Narendra Modi-led BJP government would return to power with two-third majority in the coming Assembly election.
Munda, heading a BJP led coalition government, was talking to reporters a day after returning from Gujarat where he had gone to campaign for the party.
There was a wave in favor of BJP because of the performance of the Modi government during the last 10 years, he claimed.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump