Narendra Modi to win with two-third majority, says Munda
Jamshedpur: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Monday expressed confidence that the Narendra Modi-led BJP government would return to power with two-third majority in the coming Assembly election.
Munda, heading a BJP led coalition government, was talking to reporters a day after returning from Gujarat where he had gone to campaign for the party.
There was a wave in favor of BJP because of the performance of the Modi government during the last 10 years, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened