Narendra Modi to win with two-third majority, says Munda
Jamshedpur: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Monday expressed confidence that the Narendra Modi-led BJP government would return to power with two-third majority in the coming Assembly election.
Munda, heading a BJP led coalition government, was talking to reporters a day after returning from Gujarat where he had gone to campaign for the party.
There was a wave in favor of BJP because of the performance of the Modi government during the last 10 years, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra