Narrow escape for Duronto Express passengers
Jamshedpur: Passengers of Pune-Howrah
Duronto Express had a narrow escape on Tuesday when the train hit a
push trolley in West Singbhum district, railway sources said.
The engine of the Duronto Express was partially damaged
when it hit the push trolley coming on the same track between
Mahadevshal and Goelkera station but all the passengers were
safe, Senior Divisional Commerical Manager KS Mukherjee said.
"A gangman was killed when the train hit the push
trolley coming on the same track as part of inspection between
Mahadevshal and Goelkera station. The gangman was identified
as Gora Ho," Mukherjee said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video