Narrow escape for Duronto Express passengers
Jamshedpur: Passengers of Pune-Howrah
Duronto Express had a narrow escape on Tuesday when the train hit a
push trolley in West Singbhum district, railway sources said.
The engine of the Duronto Express was partially damaged
when it hit the push trolley coming on the same track between
Mahadevshal and Goelkera station but all the passengers were
safe, Senior Divisional Commerical Manager KS Mukherjee said.
"A gangman was killed when the train hit the push
trolley coming on the same track as part of inspection between
Mahadevshal and Goelkera station. The gangman was identified
as Gora Ho," Mukherjee said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?