Naxalite held, landmines recovered in Jharkhand
Gumla: A hardcore Maoist was
arrested and three landmines were recovered today from
different areas of Jharkhand, where the five-phased assembly
polls are currently underway, police said.
The Maoist, identified as Joseph, was arrested from a
village in Gumla district during a combing operation by CRPF
personnel, they said, adding he was an expert in making IEDs.
In a separate incident, security personnel recovered
three powerful landmines from Bidir village of Latehar
district which were later defused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India