NIA probing into Maoists possession of foreign weapons
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): A two-member team of National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Friday arrived here for further enquiry into Maoists possessing foreign weapons.
"After questioning two arrested Maoists earlier this month, the team had come for further investigations," Superintendent of Police of Hazaribagh Manoj Kaushik said here.
The district police would provide all assistance to the NIA team comprising a deputy superintendent of police and an inspector in their investigations, he added.
The NIA has been investigating ever since the district police had arrested two Maoists and seized M-16 Rifle used by the US Army and British manufactured bullet proof jacket on August 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter