NIA probing into Maoists possession of foreign weapons
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): A two-member team of National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Friday arrived here for further enquiry into Maoists possessing foreign weapons.
"After questioning two arrested Maoists earlier this month, the team had come for further investigations," Superintendent of Police of Hazaribagh Manoj Kaushik said here.
The district police would provide all assistance to the NIA team comprising a deputy superintendent of police and an inspector in their investigations, he added.
The NIA has been investigating ever since the district police had arrested two Maoists and seized M-16 Rifle used by the US Army and British manufactured bullet proof jacket on August 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...