Patna blast suspect`s family among others invited to Narendra Modi`s rally
Ranchi: Jharkhand BJP leaders on Sunday reached out to the family of Patna blast suspect Imitiaz, inviting them to their prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s rally here on December 29.
BJP is extending invitations to every family in Jharkhand requesting them to turn up at the rally.
"Under the leadership of senior BJP leader CP Singh, party men went to the house of Imitiaz and gave the invitation to his father," party leader and former Jharkhand Deputy Chief Minister Raghuvar Das said.
"The residents of the locality where Imitiaz belongs said they would certainly participate in the rally as they would like to wash the stain that has been attached to the area following the Patna blasts," Das said, quoting the residents.
Das was seen distributing the invitations to MLAs present in Jharkhand Assembly on Friday.
CP Singh said Imitiaz`s father assured that he would definitely come to listen to Modi in his rally at Dhurwa, very close to his locality.
The NIA had on December 18 took Imitiaz to his locality as part of its investigations into Patna and Bodh Gaya bomb blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt