PIL against `irregularities` in conducting examinations
Ranchi: A PIL was on Tuesday filed in the
Jharkhand High Court demanding a CBI probe into alleged
irregularities in conducting examinations by the Jharkhand
Public Service Commission.
One Budhodeo Oraon filed the PIL in the court of Chief
Jusitice Gyan Sudha Mishra alleging irregularities by JPSC in
conducting as many as 36 examinations.
The petitioner demanded a CBI probe into it.
In another PIL filed by one Pinki Khoya in the same
court, the petitioner pleaded the High Court`s intervention in
delay in distribution of appointment letters to 367 trainee
This examination too was conducted by the JPSC, the
Both the petitions would come up for hearing next
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden