`Pirate ship` collapses, one killed
Jamshedpur: An 18-year-old youth was killed and two others were injured while dismantling a pirate ship, an amusement ride, at Baridih under Sidgora police station here, the police on Friday said.
The ride had been set up there for the Durga Puja festival.
Rajiv Kumar, a resident of Nawada in Bihar, Anil Singh and Dhananjay Viswakarma were engaged in dismantling the ship when it suddenly fell down crushing Rajiv under it.
When the three were taken to hospital, the doctors declared Rajiv brought dead.
The other two were admitted to hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie