Plea in HC seeking CBI probe against J`khand deputy CM
Ranchi: A petition was on Monday moved in Jharkhand High Court seeking direction for a CBI probe into alleged financial irregularities in construction of a multi-crore national games mega sports complex here.
The petitioner also sought a direction from the court to probe role of state`s deputy Chief Minister Sudesh Mahato into the alleged scam.
The plea was moved by Surya Singh Besra, a leader of Jharkhand Peoples Party (JPP).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley