Plea in HC seeking CBI probe against J`khand deputy CM
Ranchi: A petition was on Monday moved in Jharkhand High Court seeking direction for a CBI probe into alleged financial irregularities in construction of a multi-crore national games mega sports complex here.
The petitioner also sought a direction from the court to probe role of state`s deputy Chief Minister Sudesh Mahato into the alleged scam.
The plea was moved by Surya Singh Besra, a leader of Jharkhand Peoples Party (JPP).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma