Plea in HC seeking CBI probe against J`khand deputy CM
Ranchi: A petition was on Monday moved in Jharkhand High Court seeking direction for a CBI probe into alleged financial irregularities in construction of a multi-crore national games mega sports complex here.
The petitioner also sought a direction from the court to probe role of state`s deputy Chief Minister Sudesh Mahato into the alleged scam.
The plea was moved by Surya Singh Besra, a leader of Jharkhand Peoples Party (JPP).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday