Plea in HC seeking CBI probe against J`khand deputy CM
Ranchi: A petition was on Monday moved in Jharkhand High Court seeking direction for a CBI probe into alleged financial irregularities in construction of a multi-crore national games mega sports complex here.
The petitioner also sought a direction from the court to probe role of state`s deputy Chief Minister Sudesh Mahato into the alleged scam.
The plea was moved by Surya Singh Besra, a leader of Jharkhand Peoples Party (JPP).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred