Plea in HC seeking CBI probe against J`khand deputy CM
Ranchi: A petition was on Monday moved in Jharkhand High Court seeking direction for a CBI probe into alleged financial irregularities in construction of a multi-crore national games mega sports complex here.
The petitioner also sought a direction from the court to probe role of state`s deputy Chief Minister Sudesh Mahato into the alleged scam.
The plea was moved by Surya Singh Besra, a leader of Jharkhand Peoples Party (JPP).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report