PLFI sub-zonal commander arrested in Jharkhand
Latehar (Jharkhand): The sub-zonal commander
of Peoples Liberation Front of India (PLFI), Shankar Yadav
alias Laxman ji alias Vikash Ji, who was the prime accused in
the abduction of Alok Kumar, Circle Officer of Panki in Palamu
district, was arrested in Latehar district.
Superintendent of Police of Latehar, Kuldip Dwedi told
newsmen here today that Yadav was arrested in course of search
operation on Hotwag-Manjhar road in the district.
Yadav was the prime accused in the kidnapping of Kumar,
who was abducted from Panki about a fortnight ago, he said
adding that Kumar was set free by the ultra group two days
He said a semi-automatic 9mm pistol, magazines and live
cartridges, two mobile sets and one motorcycle was seized
from his possession.
Dwedi said Yadav was wanted by the police in at least
eight other cases including murder, arson lodged under Panki
police station in Palamu district and Maneka and Latehar
police stations in Latehar district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi