PLFI "sub-zonal commander" arrested in Jharkhand
Gumla (Jharkhand): A PLFI `sub-zonal commander`, accused in the massacre of nine persons, was n Sunday arrested at a village in Gumla district, Police said.
Bhushan Lakra, who has Rs three lakh on his head, is the main accused in the January 5, 2011 massacre of nine persons belonging to two families, Superintendent of Police Bhimsen Tuti said.
Lakra is facing more than 12 cases of murder and extortion, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued