PLFI "sub-zonal commander" arrested in Jharkhand
Gumla (Jharkhand): A PLFI `sub-zonal commander`, accused in the massacre of nine persons, was n Sunday arrested at a village in Gumla district, Police said.
Bhushan Lakra, who has Rs three lakh on his head, is the main accused in the January 5, 2011 massacre of nine persons belonging to two families, Superintendent of Police Bhimsen Tuti said.
Lakra is facing more than 12 cases of murder and extortion, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!