PLFI "sub-zonal commander" arrested in Jharkhand
Gumla (Jharkhand): A PLFI `sub-zonal commander`, accused in the massacre of nine persons, was n Sunday arrested at a village in Gumla district, Police said.
Bhushan Lakra, who has Rs three lakh on his head, is the main accused in the January 5, 2011 massacre of nine persons belonging to two families, Superintendent of Police Bhimsen Tuti said.
Lakra is facing more than 12 cases of murder and extortion, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...