- Modi's speech ends amidst chants of 'Bharat Mata ki Jai'.
- Don't you want Jharkhand to be known worldwide? Asks Modi. For that you need to elect a majority BJP government in the state.
- The entire world is noticing India because of the people here elected a majority government.
- The people of Jharkhand will not believe the lies told by Opposition.
- Lok Sabha polls has ended dynasty politics. The upcoming elections in the state will enforce democracy in the state.
- Elect a majority government in Jharkhand and I assure you that I will give you your dream state.
- Jharkhand is a mini-India which has people from all over the country.
- It will help the state to get over 20,000 crore in the next few years which will make it self-sufficient.
- The new policies on coal that we have framed will not allow anyone to loot coal in the state anymore in the future.
- The central government is making policies for coal which will benefit the state.
- Will the livelihood of people continue if there is no coal and iron-ore?
- So, we need a government which will be able to help the state
- If there will be hole in the state government's bucket despite funds being given from the Centre, then will the state benefit from it?
- The future of Jharkhand for the next 100 years will be decided in these five years.
- Jharkhand is facing the same phase that a child undergoes between the age of 13-18 years and needs to be in the right hands for development.
- The age between 13-18 years is crucial for the development of a child.
- It has been nearly 14 years since the creation of Jharkhand by Atal Behari Vajpayee.
- We need to understand the importance of the upcoming elections in Jharkhand.
- I will return your love with interest.
- This time the venue is full, so hope for the same results.
- Last time when I came here, the ground was half-empty but we still managed to win elections.
- Modi begins his address at Gopal Maidan, Jamshedpur.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be addressing rallies in Jharkhand on Saturday, raising the poll pitch for the upcoming Assembly polls in the state.
Modi is scheduled to hold a rally in Jamshedpur's Gopal Maidan and in Ranchi's Morabadi Maidan today.
Modi is the star campaigner for the Bharatiya Janata Party and the party is banking on Modi wave to woo voters for the upcoming polls.
The campaigning is for for the second phase of the five-phase Assembly polls in the state which is scheduled to be held on December 2.
Ahead of his visit, Modi took to Twitter to tweet about his rallies.
Will address rallies in Jamshedpur & Ranchi in Jharkhand today.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) November 29, 2014
The campaigning is for the second phase of the five-phase Assembly polls in the state which is scheduled to be held on December 2.