Police patrol escapes Maoist blast
Latehar (Jharkhand): A police patrol had a narrow escape today after its two vehicles passed barely seconds before Maoists triggered a blast on NH-75 in Latehar district.
Police said at least 11 police personnel in the two vehicles were patrolling a stretch on the national highway under Maneka police station area when the ultras triggered the blast at a spot they passed barely seconds before the explosion.
The incident occurred at a time when the outlawed CPI(Maoist) is observing a "People`s Liberation of Guerrilla Army" week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Bizarre! Saudi man sexually assaults maid, wife faces jail