Police patrol escapes Maoist blast
Latehar (Jharkhand): A police patrol had a narrow escape today after its two vehicles passed barely seconds before Maoists triggered a blast on NH-75 in Latehar district.
Police said at least 11 police personnel in the two vehicles were patrolling a stretch on the national highway under Maneka police station area when the ultras triggered the blast at a spot they passed barely seconds before the explosion.
The incident occurred at a time when the outlawed CPI(Maoist) is observing a "People`s Liberation of Guerrilla Army" week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH