Police patrol escapes Maoist blast
Latehar (Jharkhand): A police patrol had a narrow escape today after its two vehicles passed barely seconds before Maoists triggered a blast on NH-75 in Latehar district.
Police said at least 11 police personnel in the two vehicles were patrolling a stretch on the national highway under Maneka police station area when the ultras triggered the blast at a spot they passed barely seconds before the explosion.
The incident occurred at a time when the outlawed CPI(Maoist) is observing a "People`s Liberation of Guerrilla Army" week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you