Powerful land mines recovered in Latehar
Latehar (Jharkhand): Two powerful land mines were today recovered from Maoist-hit Latehar district, a CRPF official said here.
The security forces were tipped off that the two explosives each weighing 15 kg were planted underneath the road bridge over river Gala, Assistant Commandant of the 11th CRPF Battalion Manoj Kumar told reporters.
The explosives with capacity to blow up anti-land mine vehicles were defused, Kumar said.
Two CRPF camps are located on each side of the river.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living