President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Jharkhand
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Jharkhand on Saturday, a statement from Rashtrapati Bhavan said on Friday.
"He (Pranab Mukherjee) will attend the annual convocation of the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad," the statement said.
The Indian School of Mines was opened on December 09, 1926, and has 18 academic departments covering engineering, applied sciences, humanities, social sciences and management programmes with emphasis in areas of earth sciences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites