President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Jharkhand
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Jharkhand on Saturday, a statement from Rashtrapati Bhavan said on Friday.
"He (Pranab Mukherjee) will attend the annual convocation of the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad," the statement said.
The Indian School of Mines was opened on December 09, 1926, and has 18 academic departments covering engineering, applied sciences, humanities, social sciences and management programmes with emphasis in areas of earth sciences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match