President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Jharkhand
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Jharkhand on Saturday, a statement from Rashtrapati Bhavan said on Friday.
"He (Pranab Mukherjee) will attend the annual convocation of the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad," the statement said.
The Indian School of Mines was opened on December 09, 1926, and has 18 academic departments covering engineering, applied sciences, humanities, social sciences and management programmes with emphasis in areas of earth sciences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers