President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Jharkhand
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Jharkhand on Saturday, a statement from Rashtrapati Bhavan said on Friday.
"He (Pranab Mukherjee) will attend the annual convocation of the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad," the statement said.
The Indian School of Mines was opened on December 09, 1926, and has 18 academic departments covering engineering, applied sciences, humanities, social sciences and management programmes with emphasis in areas of earth sciences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Narendra Modi government failed to create jobs, aid agriculture: Congress
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench