Prohibitory orders clamped in East Singhbhum
Jamshedpur: Prohibitory orders under
section 144 Cr PC has been promulgated and elaborate security
arrangement made by East Singhbhum district administration to
maintain law and order when the verdict on the Ayodhya title
suit is given.
Prohibitory orders were clamped in Dalbhum sub-division
from 4.00 pm today and will remain effective till September
27, sub-divisional officer Sunil Kumar Sinha said.
Besides, the Rapid Action Force (RAF) and Rapid Action
Police (RAP) alongwith district police force staged flag march
in the steel city, including in minority-dominated Mango area
to instil confidence among the people ahead of the verdict.
Apart from RAP and district police force, the district
administration has deployed two companies of RAF to meet any
eventuality following the verdict, Sinha said.
The administration has also deputed 55 magistrates in the
district and peace committee meeting was held in the presence
of deputy commissioner Himani Pandey and senior superintendent
of police, Akhilesh Kumar Jha, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing