Rahul Gandhi to hold road show in Jharkhand on Feb 7
Ranchi: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi would reach out to the people of Jharkhand through road shows on a 75-km stretch between Hazaribagh and Ranchi on February seven.
"Rahulji will reach Hazaribagh on Friday, from where he will travel by road to Ranchi, holding road shows at Kujju, Ramgarh and other places en route Ranchi," PCC General Secretary Sailesh Sinha told reporters here.
"He will connect with the people during the road shows," he said.
He would hold interactions with tribal women, a youth group and minorities in Ranchi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Three federal police officials killed in Mexico
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership