Reports of gun-fight between Maoists, PLFI
Simdega/Bokaro (Jharkhand): The police
were verifying reports of a gun-fight between the CPI (Maoist)
and the rebels of People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI)
near Simdega district`s Haldibera village on Saturday.
According to SP Pabhat Kumar, a police team had rushed
to the spot after getting information that the two rival
outfits had exchanged gun-fire.
In a separate incident, the Bokaro district police
chief Kuldip Diwedi said security forces rushed to
Kuratpania-Khasmahal colliery area after reports that a group
of armed Maoists were seen in the area.
- 'Uncle, please send my sister's rapists to jail'- 16-year-old boy writes to PM Narendra Modi seeking justice for his minor sibling
- Disgracing Sikh's turban: Five blasphemy accused get bail in Pakistan
- Tobacco industry should follow stringent package warning rules: SC
- Extremist group Abu Sayyaf releases new video, threatens to behead three more hostages
- Canadian asked to leave Nepal over controversial social media posts