Review of Soren government`s work a welcome step: Sahay
Patna: Review of the works carried out by
the Shibu Soren government in Jharkhand by the Governor under
President`s rule was a welcome step, Union Food Processing
Minister and senior Congress leader Subodh Kant Sahay said.
"We justify the decision of the Jharkhand Governor to
review the works done by the erstwhile government is a welcome
step," Sahay said while addressing a function after releasing
a book titled `Inspiring Thoughts of Sonia Gandhi` here.
He said the manner in which the BJP entered into a pact
with the JMM for a coalition government had brought to the
fore the "heinous face" of BJP.
Sahay accused the BJP of "still playing dirty politics
of reaching a compromise" even after the latter had submitted
a letter to the Governor withdrawing support to the Sibu Soren
He defended the Centre`s decision to impose President`s
rule in Jharkhand.
Sahay further alleged that successive BJP governments
had failed deliver the justice to the people of Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What a journey! Watch video that introduced US President Barack Obama at Democratic National Convention
- No newspapers, television for Arvind Kejriwal for 12 days in August - Know why
- Flood wrecks havoc in Bihar, Assam; more than 40 dead, lakhs affected
- Houthi rebels form Supreme Council to govern Yemen
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide