Review of Soren government`s work a welcome step: Sahay
Patna: Review of the works carried out by
the Shibu Soren government in Jharkhand by the Governor under
President`s rule was a welcome step, Union Food Processing
Minister and senior Congress leader Subodh Kant Sahay said.
"We justify the decision of the Jharkhand Governor to
review the works done by the erstwhile government is a welcome
step," Sahay said while addressing a function after releasing
a book titled `Inspiring Thoughts of Sonia Gandhi` here.
He said the manner in which the BJP entered into a pact
with the JMM for a coalition government had brought to the
fore the "heinous face" of BJP.
Sahay accused the BJP of "still playing dirty politics
of reaching a compromise" even after the latter had submitted
a letter to the Governor withdrawing support to the Sibu Soren
He defended the Centre`s decision to impose President`s
rule in Jharkhand.
Sahay further alleged that successive BJP governments
had failed deliver the justice to the people of Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday