Review of Soren government`s work a welcome step: Sahay
Patna: Review of the works carried out by
the Shibu Soren government in Jharkhand by the Governor under
President`s rule was a welcome step, Union Food Processing
Minister and senior Congress leader Subodh Kant Sahay said.
"We justify the decision of the Jharkhand Governor to
review the works done by the erstwhile government is a welcome
step," Sahay said while addressing a function after releasing
a book titled `Inspiring Thoughts of Sonia Gandhi` here.
He said the manner in which the BJP entered into a pact
with the JMM for a coalition government had brought to the
fore the "heinous face" of BJP.
Sahay accused the BJP of "still playing dirty politics
of reaching a compromise" even after the latter had submitted
a letter to the Governor withdrawing support to the Sibu Soren
He defended the Centre`s decision to impose President`s
rule in Jharkhand.
Sahay further alleged that successive BJP governments
had failed deliver the justice to the people of Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users