Roshan Giri`s visit postponed
Ranchi: The Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) said the one-day visit of Roshan Giri, President of the Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM), on Sunday was cancelled due to some engagements.
"Giri and his delegation were scheduled to visit Ranchi for talks with JMM today. But due to some engagements their visit has been cancelled and is now scheduled on April 1," JMM`s General Secretary Suprio Bhattacharya said.
The JMM has been supporting the GJM since the last one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- Newborn with Zika virus found infected 2 months after birth
- Govinda ala re! Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami to all—See inside
- This is how CPI-M countered BJP’s Janmashtami procession in Kerala
- Six killed, 25 injured in bus-truck collusion in China
- Rajnath Singh assures alternative to pellet guns in Kashmir; Mufti says stone-pelting, attacking security camps won't bring peace