Roshan Giri`s visit postponed
Ranchi: The Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) said the one-day visit of Roshan Giri, President of the Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM), on Sunday was cancelled due to some engagements.
"Giri and his delegation were scheduled to visit Ranchi for talks with JMM today. But due to some engagements their visit has been cancelled and is now scheduled on April 1," JMM`s General Secretary Suprio Bhattacharya said.
The JMM has been supporting the GJM since the last one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?