Sahai disappointed at media for wrong presentation
Ranchi: Union Tourism Minister Subodh
Kant Sahai on Friday expressed disappointment on a section of
media for "playing up" his visit to an entertainment show in
New Delhi on the evening of July 13, coinciding the Mumbai
"Bharatiya Janata Party`s national general secretary
and former union minister Ashok Pradhan is a good friend of
mine. I went there on his request that his daughter is making
her debut in that show.
"But as soon as I got news of the Mumbai blast, I
immediately rushed out with anxiety as my family stays
Mumbai," Sahai said in a press release, issued here by his
media in-charge Ravikant Kapoor.
Unfortunately, Sahai added, a section of the media
presented it in a `wrong way` as if he were insensitive to the
"They presented in a way that I did not worry about
the blasts. They would not have showed it that way had their
family members been there," the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday