Sahai disappointed at media for wrong presentation
Ranchi: Union Tourism Minister Subodh
Kant Sahai on Friday expressed disappointment on a section of
media for "playing up" his visit to an entertainment show in
New Delhi on the evening of July 13, coinciding the Mumbai
"Bharatiya Janata Party`s national general secretary
and former union minister Ashok Pradhan is a good friend of
mine. I went there on his request that his daughter is making
her debut in that show.
"But as soon as I got news of the Mumbai blast, I
immediately rushed out with anxiety as my family stays
Mumbai," Sahai said in a press release, issued here by his
media in-charge Ravikant Kapoor.
Unfortunately, Sahai added, a section of the media
presented it in a `wrong way` as if he were insensitive to the
"They presented in a way that I did not worry about
the blasts. They would not have showed it that way had their
family members been there," the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'