Sahai disappointed at media for wrong presentation
Ranchi: Union Tourism Minister Subodh
Kant Sahai on Friday expressed disappointment on a section of
media for "playing up" his visit to an entertainment show in
New Delhi on the evening of July 13, coinciding the Mumbai
"Bharatiya Janata Party`s national general secretary
and former union minister Ashok Pradhan is a good friend of
mine. I went there on his request that his daughter is making
her debut in that show.
"But as soon as I got news of the Mumbai blast, I
immediately rushed out with anxiety as my family stays
Mumbai," Sahai said in a press release, issued here by his
media in-charge Ravikant Kapoor.
Unfortunately, Sahai added, a section of the media
presented it in a `wrong way` as if he were insensitive to the
"They presented in a way that I did not worry about
the blasts. They would not have showed it that way had their
family members been there," the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'