Sahai disappointed at media for wrong presentation
Ranchi: Union Tourism Minister Subodh
Kant Sahai on Friday expressed disappointment on a section of
media for "playing up" his visit to an entertainment show in
New Delhi on the evening of July 13, coinciding the Mumbai
"Bharatiya Janata Party`s national general secretary
and former union minister Ashok Pradhan is a good friend of
mine. I went there on his request that his daughter is making
her debut in that show.
"But as soon as I got news of the Mumbai blast, I
immediately rushed out with anxiety as my family stays
Mumbai," Sahai said in a press release, issued here by his
media in-charge Ravikant Kapoor.
Unfortunately, Sahai added, a section of the media
presented it in a `wrong way` as if he were insensitive to the
"They presented in a way that I did not worry about
the blasts. They would not have showed it that way had their
family members been there," the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clinton attacks Trump's outreach to black voters in new ad
- Colombia ceasefire will not stop government fighting crime: Official
- Amazon dabbling with 30-hour work weeks: Report
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Scorpene submarine data leak: 'Whistleblower' to hand over disk to 'government'