Security in place for India, Pak ODI in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: Jharkhand Director General of Police, G S Rath on Thursday said that security measures would be in place for the forthcoming one-day international match between India and England in Ranchi.
"The security arrangements will be adequate and the ODI to be held on January 19 will be a grand success," Rath said.
The timing of the India-England ODI has been changed by the Board of Control for Cricket in India on request from the Jharkhand State Cricket Association.
The association requested for change of timings and start the day and night match early as there was heavy dew formation due to winter which might impact play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon