Security in place for India, Pak ODI in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: Jharkhand Director General of Police, G S Rath on Thursday said that security measures would be in place for the forthcoming one-day international match between India and England in Ranchi.
"The security arrangements will be adequate and the ODI to be held on January 19 will be a grand success," Rath said.
The timing of the India-England ODI has been changed by the Board of Control for Cricket in India on request from the Jharkhand State Cricket Association.
The association requested for change of timings and start the day and night match early as there was heavy dew formation due to winter which might impact play.
- 33 rescued lions arrive in South Africa in airlift
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation