Security in place for India, Pak ODI in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: Jharkhand Director General of Police, G S Rath on Thursday said that security measures would be in place for the forthcoming one-day international match between India and England in Ranchi.
"The security arrangements will be adequate and the ODI to be held on January 19 will be a grand success," Rath said.
The timing of the India-England ODI has been changed by the Board of Control for Cricket in India on request from the Jharkhand State Cricket Association.
The association requested for change of timings and start the day and night match early as there was heavy dew formation due to winter which might impact play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq