Security in place for India, Pak ODI in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: Jharkhand Director General of Police, G S Rath on Thursday said that security measures would be in place for the forthcoming one-day international match between India and England in Ranchi.
"The security arrangements will be adequate and the ODI to be held on January 19 will be a grand success," Rath said.
The timing of the India-England ODI has been changed by the Board of Control for Cricket in India on request from the Jharkhand State Cricket Association.
The association requested for change of timings and start the day and night match early as there was heavy dew formation due to winter which might impact play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi