Security in place for India, Pak ODI in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: Jharkhand Director General of Police, G S Rath on Thursday said that security measures would be in place for the forthcoming one-day international match between India and England in Ranchi.
"The security arrangements will be adequate and the ODI to be held on January 19 will be a grand success," Rath said.
The timing of the India-England ODI has been changed by the Board of Control for Cricket in India on request from the Jharkhand State Cricket Association.
The association requested for change of timings and start the day and night match early as there was heavy dew formation due to winter which might impact play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre