Seven trains cancelled till June 2
Dhanbad: Seven trains have
been cancelled till June 2 in the Central Industrial Chord
(CIC) section under the Dhanbad rail division in Jharkhand
following the train disaster in West Bengal which left around
A senior rail official said today the cancelled trains
are Palamau Express, Barkakana-Patna Express, Gomo-Barwadih
Passenger, Barwadhi-Gomo Passenger, Gomo-Dehri-on-sone
Passenger, Barkakana-Gomo Passenger and Gomo-Barkakana
Division`s Puplic Relations Officer Amrendra Das said
the authorities will also cut short the journey of 628
Barkakana-Mughulsarai passenger at Barwadih and the 324
Barwadih-Chunar passenger at Choupan for one week, Das added.
The steps were taken to avoid night journey in the Maoist pockets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation