Seven trains cancelled till June 2
Dhanbad: Seven trains have
been cancelled till June 2 in the Central Industrial Chord
(CIC) section under the Dhanbad rail division in Jharkhand
following the train disaster in West Bengal which left around
A senior rail official said today the cancelled trains
are Palamau Express, Barkakana-Patna Express, Gomo-Barwadih
Passenger, Barwadhi-Gomo Passenger, Gomo-Dehri-on-sone
Passenger, Barkakana-Gomo Passenger and Gomo-Barkakana
Division`s Puplic Relations Officer Amrendra Das said
the authorities will also cut short the journey of 628
Barkakana-Mughulsarai passenger at Barwadih and the 324
Barwadih-Chunar passenger at Choupan for one week, Das added.
The steps were taken to avoid night journey in the Maoist pockets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'