Sharad in touch with Rajnath on Jharkhand issue: Nitish
Patna: BJP president Rajnath Singh is in
touch with his JD(U) counterpart Sharad Yadav on seat sharing
for the coming Assembly polls in Jharkhand and the decision on
it would be taken here on November 1, Bihar Chief Minister
Nitish Kumar said on Thursday.
"I will discuss the matter with Sharadji here on
November 1 for a decision," Kumar told reporters here.
He said JD(U) Jharkhand unit president and other leaders
were holding discussion with BJP leaders in Jharkhand to
explore the possibilities of an alliance for the upcoming
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'