Sharad in touch with Rajnath on Jharkhand issue: Nitish
Patna: BJP president Rajnath Singh is in
touch with his JD(U) counterpart Sharad Yadav on seat sharing
for the coming Assembly polls in Jharkhand and the decision on
it would be taken here on November 1, Bihar Chief Minister
Nitish Kumar said on Thursday.
"I will discuss the matter with Sharadji here on
November 1 for a decision," Kumar told reporters here.
He said JD(U) Jharkhand unit president and other leaders
were holding discussion with BJP leaders in Jharkhand to
explore the possibilities of an alliance for the upcoming
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why