close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Six members of a family burnt alive

Six members of a family were burnt alive when their hut caught fire at Banaldih Tola in Rangamatia village.



Jamshedpur: Six members of a family were burnt alive when their hut caught fire at Banaldih Tola in Rangamatia village in adjoining Seraikela-Kharswan district late Saturday night, police said.

A kerosene lamp was suspected to have caused the fire, Police Superintendent Upendra Kumar said.

Kumar, who rushed to the spot soon after the incident, said to sources that all of them were burnt in their sleep.

Besides the parents, the victims included two teenage daughters and two minor sons.

They were identified as Mohan Soren (55), his wife Sombari (45), their daughters Lakhi (16), Rani (14), sons Hari (10) and Kartik (7), Kumar said.

PTI

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions