Six officials convicted in fodder scam dismissed
Ranchi: Six government officials, who were convicted in different fodder scam cases, have been dismissed, an official release said on Friday.
The decision to dismiss the officers was taken during Jharkhand Governor`s advisory council meeting held on June 27, the release said here.
They were posted in the Animal Husbandry Department in various positions when the Rs 950 crore fodder scam was busted in 1996.
The dismissed officials are Dr Sandip Kumar, Dr Deepak Kumar, Dr Venketaswar Nath Pandey, Dr Sailendra Bharati, Dr Krishna Kumar and Dr Rameshwar Pandey, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says