Six officials convicted in fodder scam dismissed
Ranchi: Six government officials, who were convicted in different fodder scam cases, have been dismissed, an official release said on Friday.
The decision to dismiss the officers was taken during Jharkhand Governor`s advisory council meeting held on June 27, the release said here.
They were posted in the Animal Husbandry Department in various positions when the Rs 950 crore fodder scam was busted in 1996.
The dismissed officials are Dr Sandip Kumar, Dr Deepak Kumar, Dr Venketaswar Nath Pandey, Dr Sailendra Bharati, Dr Krishna Kumar and Dr Rameshwar Pandey, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- School dropout biggest crisis in India, says Singapore Deputy PM
- Italy quake death toll hits 278, state funeral planned
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case
- Records aside, US Open getting personal for Serena Williams
- World Risk Report 2016: India ranks 77th in world disaster risk index