Six officials convicted in fodder scam dismissed
Ranchi: Six government officials, who were convicted in different fodder scam cases, have been dismissed, an official release said on Friday.
The decision to dismiss the officers was taken during Jharkhand Governor`s advisory council meeting held on June 27, the release said here.
They were posted in the Animal Husbandry Department in various positions when the Rs 950 crore fodder scam was busted in 1996.
The dismissed officials are Dr Sandip Kumar, Dr Deepak Kumar, Dr Venketaswar Nath Pandey, Dr Sailendra Bharati, Dr Krishna Kumar and Dr Rameshwar Pandey, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'