Six persons killed in Gumla district
Gumla: Six persons have been killed in separate incidents in Gumla district since Wednesday night, the police said here.
24-year-old Jiten Sahu attacked his grandparents, Mangra Sahu (70) and Sukhmani Devi (60) with an axe killing them on the spot at Kutesi village today, the police said.
killed my grandparents as they had threatened that they would get me eliminated by extremists, the police said.
In another incident, while two criminal factions exchanged gunfire at Pirra village of the district, the bullets hit a man and a woman working in a roadside hotel,
killing them on the spot today, the police said.
Last night, two alleged extortionists were lynched by a group of villagers at Ludgo village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest