Six persons killed in Gumla district
Gumla: Six persons have been killed in separate incidents in Gumla district since Wednesday night, the police said here.
24-year-old Jiten Sahu attacked his grandparents, Mangra Sahu (70) and Sukhmani Devi (60) with an axe killing them on the spot at Kutesi village today, the police said.
killed my grandparents as they had threatened that they would get me eliminated by extremists, the police said.
In another incident, while two criminal factions exchanged gunfire at Pirra village of the district, the bullets hit a man and a woman working in a roadside hotel,
killing them on the spot today, the police said.
Last night, two alleged extortionists were lynched by a group of villagers at Ludgo village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie