Slain CRPF jawan`s father falls sick
Hazaribag: Shattered over news of his son`s death, the father of Subhash Kacchap, one of the CRPF jawans killed along with four others when the terrorists attacked the CRPF camp past in Jammu, fell seriously ill.
Police sources said the senior Subhas had to be hospitalised.
A large number of people turned up at his residence at Hazaribag town in the Baba path colony of Hurhuru locality where most of the security personnel reside.
Kacchap was a student of the local St Roberts school from Hazaribag.
His body will be brought here within two days for funeral.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack