Slain CRPF jawan`s father falls sick
Hazaribag: Shattered over news of his son`s death, the father of Subhash Kacchap, one of the CRPF jawans killed along with four others when the terrorists attacked the CRPF camp past in Jammu, fell seriously ill.
Police sources said the senior Subhas had to be hospitalised.
A large number of people turned up at his residence at Hazaribag town in the Baba path colony of Hurhuru locality where most of the security personnel reside.
Kacchap was a student of the local St Roberts school from Hazaribag.
His body will be brought here within two days for funeral.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?