Special monitoring cell for VIP movement in Naxal areas
Ranchi: A special monitoring cell with the Jharkhand Special Branch is monitoring the movement of important leaders in Naxal-dominated areas in the wake of the Maoist attack on Chhattisgarh Congress leaders last month.
"A security committee has reviewed VIP security and provided them with security as per the X, Y, Z categories," Jharkhand Police Chief Rajeev Kumar said here.
A security monitoring cell was set up in the Special Branch and similar cells have been formed in all the districts with the personnel keeping a watch on the movement of politicians in Naxalism-hit areas, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video