Special vigilance court allows Koda to attend Parliament session
Ranchi: A special vigilance court here Tuesday allowed former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda, who is
currently in jail in connection with the multi-core money
laundering scam, to attend the ongoing Monsoon Session of
In his order on Koda`s petition, Judge Vinay Kant Khan
directed the Superintendent of the Central Jail here to make
arrangements for Koda to attend the session, which started in
New Delhi today.
Koda represents Singhbhum constituency in the Lok Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'