Special vigilance court allows Koda to attend Parliament session
Ranchi: A special vigilance court here Tuesday allowed former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda, who is
currently in jail in connection with the multi-core money
laundering scam, to attend the ongoing Monsoon Session of
In his order on Koda`s petition, Judge Vinay Kant Khan
directed the Superintendent of the Central Jail here to make
arrangements for Koda to attend the session, which started in
New Delhi today.
Koda represents Singhbhum constituency in the Lok Sabha.
- This mind-boggling stat reveals why Virat Kohli has been T20 cricket's king in 2016!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Indian man hacks Dawood Ibrahim's call details, plans to give many secret details to PM Modi
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- IN PICS: Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters brutally thrash this man in Patna - Know why