Special vigilance court allows Koda to attend Parliament session
Ranchi: A special vigilance court here Tuesday allowed former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda, who is
currently in jail in connection with the multi-core money
laundering scam, to attend the ongoing Monsoon Session of
In his order on Koda`s petition, Judge Vinay Kant Khan
directed the Superintendent of the Central Jail here to make
arrangements for Koda to attend the session, which started in
New Delhi today.
Koda represents Singhbhum constituency in the Lok Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him