Special vigilance court allows Koda to attend Parliament session
Ranchi: A special vigilance court here Tuesday allowed former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda, who is
currently in jail in connection with the multi-core money
laundering scam, to attend the ongoing Monsoon Session of
In his order on Koda`s petition, Judge Vinay Kant Khan
directed the Superintendent of the Central Jail here to make
arrangements for Koda to attend the session, which started in
New Delhi today.
Koda represents Singhbhum constituency in the Lok Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi