Special vigilance court allows Koda to attend Parliament session
Ranchi: A special vigilance court here Tuesday allowed former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda, who is
currently in jail in connection with the multi-core money
laundering scam, to attend the ongoing Monsoon Session of
In his order on Koda`s petition, Judge Vinay Kant Khan
directed the Superintendent of the Central Jail here to make
arrangements for Koda to attend the session, which started in
New Delhi today.
Koda represents Singhbhum constituency in the Lok Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion