SSB jawan injured in Jharkhand
Dumka: A Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) jawan on Sunday suffered serious injuries following a fire from his fire-arm in Gopikadar camp in Dumka district, police said.
The injured jawan, Kambal Kishore, who was a sentry in the SSB 45-Battalion camp, sustained the injured following a fire from his Insas rifle in the camp, police said.
A resident of Odisha, Kishore, who suffered serious injuries in the chin and eye, was first rushed to Dumka Sadar Hospital, where doctors referred him to PMCH, Dhanbad, said Police Superintendent, Nirmal Kumar Mishra.
Mishra said police was investigating how the fire took place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29