Suspected Maoists blow up house, torch vehicles
Jamtara (Jharkhand): Suspected Maoists blew up a vacant make-shift house and torched vehicles at Ghatiari in Jamtara district, police said on Wednesday.
The rebels destroyed the make-shift house where construction workers used to stay by exploding bombs last night, Deputy Superintendent of Police R B Sharma said here.
They also set afire a tractor, a motor-cycle, a generator set and some road construction machinery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- 'Lights Out' sequel in works
- Damn funny! This is how every rich girl in the world is like—Watch video
- West Indies vs India: We need to work hard to make series even, says Phil Simmons
- Lindsay told me she's pregnant: Father
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump for 'selling fear'; endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency