Suspected Maoists kill two teenagers in Jharkhand
Khunti (Jharkhand): Two persons were shot dead by suspected Maoists in Khunti district’s Gadsitam village, the police said today.
Rajendra Singh (18 years) and Tinu Ohoda (16), who had been to jail earlier for their alleged link with the People’s Liberation Front of India (PLFI), were killed last night, Superintendent of Police Amaranth Mishra told reporters here.
Both the CPI (Maoist) and the PLFI operate in the area and the police suspect the Maoists to be behind the killings for their PLFI links, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months