Suspected Maoists kill two teenagers in Jharkhand
Khunti (Jharkhand): Two persons were shot dead by suspected Maoists in Khunti district’s Gadsitam village, the police said today.
Rajendra Singh (18 years) and Tinu Ohoda (16), who had been to jail earlier for their alleged link with the People’s Liberation Front of India (PLFI), were killed last night, Superintendent of Police Amaranth Mishra told reporters here.
Both the CPI (Maoist) and the PLFI operate in the area and the police suspect the Maoists to be behind the killings for their PLFI links, the SP said.
- Capitation fee is illegal; profiteering, commercialisation of education sector unacceptable: Supreme Court
- English Premier League: Euphoria on streets of Leicester as outsiders seal historic maiden title
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared shortly
- One trillion species on Earth and we know nothing
- US didn't trust Pakistan, so conducted Osama raid alone: Former CIA director Leon Panetta