Suspected Maoists kill two teenagers in Jharkhand
Khunti (Jharkhand): Two persons were shot dead by suspected Maoists in Khunti district’s Gadsitam village, the police said today.
Rajendra Singh (18 years) and Tinu Ohoda (16), who had been to jail earlier for their alleged link with the People’s Liberation Front of India (PLFI), were killed last night, Superintendent of Police Amaranth Mishra told reporters here.
Both the CPI (Maoist) and the PLFI operate in the area and the police suspect the Maoists to be behind the killings for their PLFI links, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India