Suspected Maoists kill two teenagers in Jharkhand
Khunti (Jharkhand): Two persons were shot dead by suspected Maoists in Khunti district’s Gadsitam village, the police said today.
Rajendra Singh (18 years) and Tinu Ohoda (16), who had been to jail earlier for their alleged link with the People’s Liberation Front of India (PLFI), were killed last night, Superintendent of Police Amaranth Mishra told reporters here.
Both the CPI (Maoist) and the PLFI operate in the area and the police suspect the Maoists to be behind the killings for their PLFI links, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'