Suspected Maoists kill two teenagers in Jharkhand
Khunti (Jharkhand): Two persons were shot dead by suspected Maoists in Khunti district’s Gadsitam village, the police said today.
Rajendra Singh (18 years) and Tinu Ohoda (16), who had been to jail earlier for their alleged link with the People’s Liberation Front of India (PLFI), were killed last night, Superintendent of Police Amaranth Mishra told reporters here.
Both the CPI (Maoist) and the PLFI operate in the area and the police suspect the Maoists to be behind the killings for their PLFI links, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Majithia defamation case: Arvind Kejriwal gets bail in defamation case in Punjab
- Know why PSU bank employees went on strike on Friday
- Pope Francis to pay `silent` visit to Auschwitz
- ‘Dishoom’ movie tweet review
- Rahul Gandhi's inflation-related speech ''baseless'', just wants to grab people's attention: BJP