Take action against the guilty: Soren on coal block issue
Dumka (Jharkhand): JMM supremo Shibu Soren Saturday said the guilty should be brought to justice in the coal block allocations instead of demanding the resignation of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
"Demanding prime minister`s resignation will not benefit anyone. Instead the guilty should be identified and action should be taken (against them)," Soren said in reply to a query by the media here.
To another question, Soren reiterated that the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha and the BJP had a "deal of sharing power for 28 months each" and a decision would be taken at the right time.
Chief Minister Arjun Munda formed the government on September 11, 2010, with the support of the JMM, AJSU and JDU.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi