Take action against the guilty: Soren on coal block issue
Dumka (Jharkhand): JMM supremo Shibu Soren Saturday said the guilty should be brought to justice in the coal block allocations instead of demanding the resignation of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
"Demanding prime minister`s resignation will not benefit anyone. Instead the guilty should be identified and action should be taken (against them)," Soren said in reply to a query by the media here.
To another question, Soren reiterated that the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha and the BJP had a "deal of sharing power for 28 months each" and a decision would be taken at the right time.
Chief Minister Arjun Munda formed the government on September 11, 2010, with the support of the JMM, AJSU and JDU.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Gold price hits 2-week low on US rate hike prospects
- Envy at workplace may hamper your productivity
- Sent email to the wrong person? Know how to recall email on Gmail's Undo Send feature
- Shabir Choudhry rejects UN Secy Gen's letter to Pak PM as ''unimpressive''
- When MP CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan got 'lift' from cops during visit to flood-hit areas; image goes viral - Pic inside