Take action against the guilty: Soren on coal block issue
Dumka (Jharkhand): JMM supremo Shibu Soren Saturday said the guilty should be brought to justice in the coal block allocations instead of demanding the resignation of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
"Demanding prime minister`s resignation will not benefit anyone. Instead the guilty should be identified and action should be taken (against them)," Soren said in reply to a query by the media here.
To another question, Soren reiterated that the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha and the BJP had a "deal of sharing power for 28 months each" and a decision would be taken at the right time.
Chief Minister Arjun Munda formed the government on September 11, 2010, with the support of the JMM, AJSU and JDU.
- Uttarakhand Speaker rejects disqualification of rebel BJP MLA
- US says Iraq's PM in ''strong position'' amid political unrest
- US Navy chief hopes for `normalization` with Russia in Baltic
- Turkey says Gaziantep attacker linked to IS
- US Presidential polls: Donald Trump looks to smother Ted Cruz as Indiana votes today