Take action against the guilty: Soren on coal block issue
Dumka (Jharkhand): JMM supremo Shibu Soren Saturday said the guilty should be brought to justice in the coal block allocations instead of demanding the resignation of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
"Demanding prime minister`s resignation will not benefit anyone. Instead the guilty should be identified and action should be taken (against them)," Soren said in reply to a query by the media here.
To another question, Soren reiterated that the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha and the BJP had a "deal of sharing power for 28 months each" and a decision would be taken at the right time.
Chief Minister Arjun Munda formed the government on September 11, 2010, with the support of the JMM, AJSU and JDU.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Donald Trump says EU formed 'to beat US at making money'
- Muslim woman told to remove hijab for job application in New Zealand
- Kriti Sanon wishes 'Heropanti' director Sabbir Khan a very happy birthday! Pic inside
- Suicide attack in Baghdad kills at least 10 people
- BJP made Dayashankar Singh use foul language against me; SP also involved in conspiracy, alleges Mayawati