Take action against the guilty: Soren on coal block issue
Dumka (Jharkhand): JMM supremo Shibu Soren Saturday said the guilty should be brought to justice in the coal block allocations instead of demanding the resignation of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
"Demanding prime minister`s resignation will not benefit anyone. Instead the guilty should be identified and action should be taken (against them)," Soren said in reply to a query by the media here.
To another question, Soren reiterated that the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha and the BJP had a "deal of sharing power for 28 months each" and a decision would be taken at the right time.
Chief Minister Arjun Munda formed the government on September 11, 2010, with the support of the JMM, AJSU and JDU.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...