Tea stall named after Narendra Modi in Ranchi
Ranchi: Inspired by the beginnings of Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s life as a tea vendor, a tea stall has been opened in this Jharkhand capital.
Situated on Station Road in Ranchi, Namo Namo tea stall has photographs of Narendra Modi plastered all over. Former Jharkhand Assembly speaker and a Ranchi BJP legislator CP Singh opened the tea stall that would be run by Vinay Sharma.
"Modi was once selling tea. This is indeed heartiest moment for us as Modi is now a PM candidate of the BJP. The tea stall has been named after Modi to express our respect for him," Sharma said.
"The BJP has projected Modi as a PM candidate, who led life in poverty. I feel happy to inaugurate the Namo tea stall," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list