Tea stall named after Narendra Modi in Ranchi
Ranchi: Inspired by the beginnings of Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s life as a tea vendor, a tea stall has been opened in this Jharkhand capital.
Situated on Station Road in Ranchi, Namo Namo tea stall has photographs of Narendra Modi plastered all over. Former Jharkhand Assembly speaker and a Ranchi BJP legislator CP Singh opened the tea stall that would be run by Vinay Sharma.
"Modi was once selling tea. This is indeed heartiest moment for us as Modi is now a PM candidate of the BJP. The tea stall has been named after Modi to express our respect for him," Sharma said.
"The BJP has projected Modi as a PM candidate, who led life in poverty. I feel happy to inaugurate the Namo tea stall," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HILARIOUS! How Virender Sehwag trolled birthday boy Rohit Sharma in his inimitable style
- Section 144 imposed in Jind as Jat leaders start 'jail bharo' movement
- PM Narendra Modi salutes 'Shramiks' hard work, determination on Labour Day
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Centre declines to share info on bringing back Kohinoor