Tea stall named after Narendra Modi opens in Ranchi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is said to have become a brand. The Gujarat CM`s masks and kurtas have been in popular demand. And now a tea stall has been named after him in the Jharkhand capital.
A tea stall named after Modi has opened in Ranchi called `Namo Namo Teal Stall`. The stall`s operator is Vinay Sharma as per the name written on the tea stall.
Modi was named his party`s PM candidate last month after an announcement to the same was made by BJP`s president Rajnath Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog