Tea stall named after Narendra Modi opens in Ranchi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is said to have become a brand. The Gujarat CM`s masks and kurtas have been in popular demand. And now a tea stall has been named after him in the Jharkhand capital.
A tea stall named after Modi has opened in Ranchi called `Namo Namo Teal Stall`. The stall`s operator is Vinay Sharma as per the name written on the tea stall.
Modi was named his party`s PM candidate last month after an announcement to the same was made by BJP`s president Rajnath Singh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma