Tea stall named after Narendra Modi opens in Ranchi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is said to have become a brand. The Gujarat CM`s masks and kurtas have been in popular demand. And now a tea stall has been named after him in the Jharkhand capital.
A tea stall named after Modi has opened in Ranchi called `Namo Namo Teal Stall`. The stall`s operator is Vinay Sharma as per the name written on the tea stall.
Modi was named his party`s PM candidate last month after an announcement to the same was made by BJP`s president Rajnath Singh.
- Uttarakhand forest fire: What tourists must know
- IPL 2016: Sunrisers Hyderabad's mentor Muttiah Muralitharan highly impressed with Bangladeshi pacer Mustafizur Rahman
- I am neither a borrower or a judgement debtor, says Vijay Mallya
- Secret Jaish-e-Muhammad training camp involved in Pathankot airbase attack traced
- China stripped America, made money and rebuilt itself: Donald Trump