Tea stall named after Narendra Modi opens in Ranchi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is said to have become a brand. The Gujarat CM`s masks and kurtas have been in popular demand. And now a tea stall has been named after him in the Jharkhand capital.
A tea stall named after Modi has opened in Ranchi called `Namo Namo Teal Stall`. The stall`s operator is Vinay Sharma as per the name written on the tea stall.
Modi was named his party`s PM candidate last month after an announcement to the same was made by BJP`s president Rajnath Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?