Three children burnt to death, 1000 huts gutted in fire
Khagaria: Three children were killed when a fire broke out in hutments in Bihar`s Khagaria district, police said on Monday.
The fire broke out last night in a kitchen and soon spread to other hutments, destroying over 100 thatched huts, Circle Officer Pradeep Sinha said.
The children who were killed in the blaze were identified as Anchal Kumari (3), Manisha Kumari (3) and Jitan Kumar (7).
The damaged caused by the fire was being assessed for payment of compensation to the affected families, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory