Three cops injured in Maoist attack in J’khand
Latehar (Jharkhand): Three policemen were
injured when Maoists attacked their make-shift camp at Cone
village in Latehar district in the wee hours today.
The ultras attacked the camp of the securitymen past
midnight triggering an encounter which continued till 4 am,
Superintendent of Police D B Sharma told reporters here.
Three policemen suffered injuries in the attack, while
some Maoists were believed to have suffered bullet wounds in
the encounter, he said.
More than thousand bullets were exchanged between the
two sides, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family