Three inmates of remand home escape
Gumla: Three inmates have escaped from a juvenile remand home in Gumla district, situated about 100 km from the state capital Ranchi.
Vakil Khan, Atish Oraon and Nanku Oraon fled last night after scaling the walls of the remand home last night, the police said.
Deputy Commissioner Rahul Sharma ordered an inquiry into the incident, the sources said adding only two home guards were present in the juvenile home when the incident occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS