Three inmates of remand home escape
Gumla: Three inmates have escaped from a juvenile remand home in Gumla district, situated about 100 km from the state capital Ranchi.
Vakil Khan, Atish Oraon and Nanku Oraon fled last night after scaling the walls of the remand home last night, the police said.
Deputy Commissioner Rahul Sharma ordered an inquiry into the incident, the sources said adding only two home guards were present in the juvenile home when the incident occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened