Three inmates of remand home escape
Gumla: Three inmates have escaped from a juvenile remand home in Gumla district, situated about 100 km from the state capital Ranchi.
Vakil Khan, Atish Oraon and Nanku Oraon fled last night after scaling the walls of the remand home last night, the police said.
Deputy Commissioner Rahul Sharma ordered an inquiry into the incident, the sources said adding only two home guards were present in the juvenile home when the incident occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town