Three inmates of remand home escape
Gumla: Three inmates have escaped from a juvenile remand home in Gumla district, situated about 100 km from the state capital Ranchi.
Vakil Khan, Atish Oraon and Nanku Oraon fled last night after scaling the walls of the remand home last night, the police said.
Deputy Commissioner Rahul Sharma ordered an inquiry into the incident, the sources said adding only two home guards were present in the juvenile home when the incident occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September