Three inmates of remand home escape
Gumla: Three inmates have escaped from a juvenile remand home in Gumla district, situated about 100 km from the state capital Ranchi.
Vakil Khan, Atish Oraon and Nanku Oraon fled last night after scaling the walls of the remand home last night, the police said.
Deputy Commissioner Rahul Sharma ordered an inquiry into the incident, the sources said adding only two home guards were present in the juvenile home when the incident occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kabali movie review: Rajinikanth is the driving force in this otherwise trite tale!
- AN-32 aircraft with 29 aboard missing; Indian Air Force intensifies search operation
- Milo Yiannopoulos Twitter ban: WikiLeaks threatens to start its own micro-blogging service
- Critically rare white African lion cub born in Texas zoo- See pic!
- Hillary Clinton's legacy is death, destruction, weakness: Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump